Witness to Lebanon Murder charged with lying to Nashville Police about where he was shot

After admitting he was a witness to, and a victim of, a Lebanon triple-shooting that took the life of one victim, Bryan C. Eubanks stopped cooperating with Lebanon detectives, and was arrested by Nashville Police for lying about the location he was at when shot.

The initial incident occurred on September 5th at approximately 2:30 a.m. as Lebanon Police responded to shooting at 420 South Main Street, where they had one female homicide victim, and one older male shooting victim and evidence of at least one additional person that was shot, but no longer at the scene, and additional witnesses that were not cooperating.

Nearly 8 hours after the shooting, 34-year-old Bryan C. Eubanks walked into the Vanderbilt Adult Emergency Department with a gunshot wound to his shoulder. Metro Nashville Police responded to his bedside and he told her he had been shot on Keller Street in East Nashville approximately 24 hours earlier. Police responded to Keller Street but found no evidence of a crime scene at that location.

Bryan Eubanks (MNPD)
Bryan Eubanks (MNPD)

Detective Profett from North Precinct then spoke with Eubanks, however, Eubanks refused to tell him when or where he was actually shot, and during the interview got up from the hospital bed and attempted to walk out with his IV and other lines still attached to him. Medical personnel eventually removed the lines and he left Vanderbilt without being treated for the gunshot wound to his shoulder.

Detective Jeremy Drennon of Lebanon PD was part of the team that determined Eubanks was on the scene during their murder/shooting incident when it occurred. Drennon interviewed Eubanks by phone, at which point Eubanks admitted he was there and was shot at that location, but then quit cooperating with the Lebanon Detective. Eubanks was charged with filing a false report to Metro Nashville PD and remains jailed in lieu of a $7,500 bond.

Related posts

Leave a Comment