Husband passes wife out during assault to wake up to him strangling her, per report

25-year-old Brandon Jackson was charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest after he refused to let police inside when they arrived and heard crying inside from his wife who said he passed her out and she came to with him strangling her. He was arrested again the next day for violating his conditions of release.

On May 9th, officers arrived at 116 Creekwood Drive after being dispatched for a domestic report to where they heard someone crying inside the residence. When officers tried to conduct a protective sweep the defendant, Brandon Jackson, refused to let them in while standing in the doorway. They finally convinced him to step outside and Officer Neal found Brandon’s wife Nicole Jackson inside holding a bloody napkin with red marks on her neck.

Brandon Jackson (WCSO)
Brandon Jackson (WCSO)

She also had a swollen left cheek. Nicole stated that she and Brandon got into an argument in the living room and he grabbed her home and threw it when she tried to call her mother. While she was trying to grab her child’s belongings he grabbed her by her hair and took her into the bedroom. The next thing she knew she came to with him standing over top of her strangling her, per report. Brandon resisted when he was being placed into custody.

Brandon Jackson was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest. His bond was set at $5,000 and he was released on his own recognizance.

On May 10th, officers were called out again to 116 Creekwood Drive in reference to a potential violation of conditional release. When officers arrived, contact was made with Brandon as he was sitting in a truck in the street in front of the house. When Brandon was arrested the day prior, he signed the conditions of release stating he would have no contact with Nicole. When officers attempted to take him into custody, Brandon again fought back and officers had to take him to the ground.

He was arrested again on May 10th and charged with violation of probation, violation of his conditional release, and resisting arrest. His bond was then set at $7,500 and he was again released on his own recognizance.

Related posts

Leave a Comment